Visit the Best Orthodontist in Dubai
The Dome MedDental Clinic is providing the premium quality of dental care for several years. We have hired the highly qualified specialist orthodontist in Dubai so that you can achieve the perfect smile you want. Misaligned, damaged, stained, or twisted teeth can affect your overall personality and it can also leave a negative impact on your oral health. Tooth decay, discomfort, and various levels of pain are common among people who have malocclusion. They also find it difficult to talk, chew, and smile. Our orthodontist Dr Rami Nahal – including years as Professor in Paris University - has more than 2 decades of experience in correcting issues like crossbite and overbite. He has helped hundreds of patients in getting their beautiful smile back by straightening their teeth.
How to Find Good Orthodontist in Dubai?
If you are looking for an orthodontist, look for the following traits
- The dentist should have qualification related to Orthodontics
- He or she conducts all the treatment and don’t let other staff perform the procedure
- Your orthodontist should discuss the treatment options with you as there are multiple treatments for malocclusions
- Your Orthodontist has high-quality braces and other tools
The Process of Orthodontic Consultation at MedDental Clinic
Our orthodontist will evaluate the teeth condition after taking the history and check your bite, crowded jaw, and the way you smile. Later you will get the possible option for the treatment. If you will feel satisfied, our dentist will take a few photographs and a Panoramic x-ray to study your teeth condition after you leave the clinic.
The orthodontist may also need a lateral cephalogram to find the right solution for your teeth. These records will help in diagnosis and creating a plan. The treatment will be started if you agree with this plan.
Orthodontic Treatments Offered by Our Expert Dentist
Some kids have genetic factors or bad oral habits which may result in crowded teeth. We provide a specific plan as per their condition to resolve the issue.
Many adults face difficulty in biting or have malocclusion due to which they need orthodontic treatment.
Benefits of Getting Orthodontic Treatments Early On
- It helps in aligning the front teeth so they don’t get fractured due to any mild trauma.
- The upper and lower jaws can be aligned so that the patient can get better development.
- Enhance the smile and boost self-esteem in growing age.
- Reduce the chances of possible dental issues in future.
Why Should You Consult an Orthodontist in Dubai
- Bite Issues: People may face problems when their lower jaw or lower teeth do not align with the upper region or vice versa. This under or overbite issue can be fixed by a certified orthodontist.
- Spacing: The abnormal gap between teeth can affect your smile, especially if it appears in front teeth. An orthodontist can resolve this problem by adjusting the teeth.
- Crowding: Many people have crowded teeth and orthodontist can fix this issue by fitting them in an optimum position.
- General Misalignment: There are several options available for misaligned teeth such as braces and space maintainers. Our orthodontist in Dubai will suggest the most suitable and cost-effective treatment to give you a flawless smile.
Our Orthodontics Expert
My teeth have been misaligned for a long time and I have been putting off going to the dentist. I finally visited MedDental and they fixed my teeth in no time with ceramic braces.
MedDental fixed my crooked teeth and also took care of the space between them. Dr. Rami is definitely the best Orthodontist I have visited. I am glad I visited this clinic.