Best Dental Implant Clinic in Dubai
Dr Maria has built an impeccable reputation by providing exceptional dental health care in a friendly and painless manner for almost 30 years. She has hired certified and experienced implantologists in Dubai to help patients in smile makeovers.
The look and confidence of a person can be negatively and seriously affected by a simple damaged or missing tooth.
If the tooth cannot be restored, the fastest and most effective solution is the replacement by an Implant on which a crown will be placed.
At The Dome MedDental Clinic, you can get the best dental implants. Our Expert Implantologist Dr. Philippe Chanavaz is a dedicated Surgeon who has successfully completed more than 8000 implants so far!
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant basically gets fixed in the place of a missing tooth. If you have a damaged or missing tooth, you may find it difficult to chew, talk, or smile confidently. A dental implant can be fused into the jaws or roots of the dental gap.
Please, see different examples in Dental Implant treatment below.
Who Is a Dental Implantologist?
A certified and experienced professional who has expertise in utilizing the best techniques with associated tools, to fix a single missing tooth up to a full mouth rehabilitation/restoration..
How do Dental Implants work?
An artificial tooth is made with titanium parts which can be fixed in the gap created by missing or extracted tooth. The root of implant looks like a screw that provides a strong base which can be inserted easily into the bone of the jaw. It is, as well, useful to conduct other procedures such as fixing crown, dentures, or bridges.
This long-lasting solution is appropriate to both upper and lower jaw..
Why Do You Need Implants On Your Teeth?
- Fill the gap appearing after a tooth extraction with a natural looking implant
- Get sturdiness for denture procedures
- Improve bite and chewing capability
- Change the look of the smile and boost self-confidence
- Enhance oral health
- Get a pleasing look and fill confident again to smile and talk
- Get rid of pain or displeasure which occur due to temporary dentures
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Permanent and ideal procedure to replace extracted or missing tooth
- Looks completely natural
- Does not make you uncomfortable
- Provide long-lasting stability
- Improve jaw functions and prevent gum erosion
- Enhance smile
- No alteration of the food’s taste because it does not have major plastic covering
Our implantologist in Dubai can change your appearance by offering the following dedicated dental implants for:
- Unstable dentures
- Unsuccessful or failing root canal
- Poorly fitted bridges
- Replacement of single tooth
- Replacement of multiple teeth
- Replacement of full arch or full mouth (upper + lower arches, called as well full mouth reconstruction/rehabilitation/restoration)
- Gum disease
Our clinic performs a safe and advanced dental implant procedure in Dubai
- Diagnostic and Implant Placement Preparation:
This can be safely achieved with our state-of-the-art 3D X-ray (CBCT) equipment that provides an accurate view of the location where to place the implants. With it, our dental implants placement is one of the safest which can be found today.
Additionally, our 3D X-ray device complies with the recommended ALARA (As Low As Reasonable Achieved) radiation levels, which is almost 80% lower than the equipment proposed by the other suppliers
Our Investment in high technologies’ Policy is only and shall continue to be guided by the paramount protection and safety of our patients.
Advanced technology is the best way to lower any risk which can be encountered in a medical/dental procedure, and to prevent as well major incidents like nerves or bones damages.
- Choice of the best world implants:
The choice of Implants Brands have been easy for our clinic in Dubai.
Indeed, as we mainly place Same Day implants – which is a demanding procedure -, it seemed natural and obvious to us to choose only the best and most sought-after brands in the world like Straumann - from Switzerland.
This brand has a more than 95% success rate.
Dental Implant treatment
1: 3D X-ray
2: Safe & Positioning Drilling
3: Implant/Abutment accurately placed
4: Crown Placement
Indication: best medical solution to correct missing teeth
- One Tooth or Several Teeth (Scattered)
- All the teeth from Upper Jaw or Lower Jaw or Both:
Two possible Cases: Bridge or Separate Implants and Crowns
- Separate Implants and Crowns:
Example: Partial or Full Lower Jaw Reconstruction
Exceptional Procedures in Implantology (practiced by Dr Philippe Chanavaz)
- Mini-invasive surgery
- Flapless: No flap
- No incision
- Short procedure:
- For a single implant : 15 minutes (Average)
- Full Arch: 3 Hours (Maximum)
- One step surgery: 1 procedure only is necessary,
- Immediate and complete implant procedure, whatever is needed (extraction, sinus or soft tissue graft),
- Rate of Success: 95 %
- Following implant procedure: Neither swelling, nor pain or discomfort.
Option 1: Immediate Implant Placement with Differed Loading of Crown (Usual protocol)
Option 2: Immediate Implant placement followed by Immediate (*) Loading of Crown(s) Implant Planification for Immediate Loading (of Crowns)
- One Crown Immediate Loading
- Full Arch Immediate Loading (Several Crowns)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dental implants are a permanent and durable solution. It has optimal function and performance. It has better hygiene and taste sensation. It prevents bone loss and gum erosion. It is a more comfortable solution and gives a natural smile.
First you need to get a comprehensive evaluation and then a 3D CT Scan or radiograph. Later, the dental implant is placed in the jaw bone and covered with the gums. If the dental implant is in a visible area, a temporary crown or denture may be placed for aesthetic purposes.
Any patient who is missing teeth is considered an ideal candidate for dental implants. Implants are not advised during teenage years or while the facial bones are developing.
The procedure is virtually painless, and discomfort is typically minimal, especially with Dr Philippe’s Mini-Invasive Surgery Technique.
With proper care, dental implants can last more than 15 years.
For the first two weeks, a soft diet is recommended and later you can take care of it like your natural teeth by brushing twice and flossing daily.
Yes, it will. They will look and feel just like your natural teeth.
I have had cavities and wanted to get dental implants done but was unsure where to do it from. My brother told me about MedDental and I was extremely happy with the procedure.
I got dental implants done from MedDental and I am totally satisfied as to how it turned out. It looks completely natural and feels like original teeth.
I lost teeth in an accident and needed dental implants to get my smile back. MedDental gave me the perfect solution and I love my new set of implants.