Porcelain Dental Veneers
If your teeth have lost their color due to habitual smoking or high consumption of caffeinated drinks, then the Dome MedDental Clinic offers high-quality dental veneers in Dubai. Veneers also help if you have a broken or a chipped tooth which you might want to hide.
A dental veneer is made from porcelain or resin and looks like a natural tooth. Patients who have veneers can chew and bite food like they used to with their natural teeth. In the process of getting a dental veneer, the dentist will first examine the color, shape, and appearance of a person's tooth. It will help us in creating the customized veneer for you which looks just like the original tooth.
A veneer is a long-lasting solution to severely damaged teeth and can last for up to ten years if it is brushed and flossed on a daily basis. It is always best to get this treatment done together with other cosmetic dentistry procedures to have a beautiful smile with radiant teeth.
Our Veneers Works
When you Need Dental Veneers
You are considered a good candidate for dental veneers if:
- You have discolored teeth
- You have stained teeth
- You have misaligned teeth
- You have chipped teeth
- You have abnormally spaced teeth
- You have unnatural gaps between teeth
- Your teeth have suffered natural wear and tear.
Veneers Procedure Involves
- Cleaning and reshaping the tooth to be treated
- Impression of the teeth as a basis for creating the shape and size for crown restoration
- Mould sent to the dental laboratory to fabricate a full ceramic crown
- Confirms the fit and color of the new fabricated crown
- Finally, firmly fixes the crown in place with dental cement
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
- Change the size, shape and color of your teeth permanently
- Creates a very natural appearance
- Conservative preparation of tooth as compared to crowns
- Stain resistant
- Instant smile transformation in just 2 appointments
Frequently Asked Questions of Dental Veneers
We have a first appointment where we understand your requirements and evaluate your teeth and the health of your gums. Photographs and radiographs are taken. During the second appointment, we place a temporary mock up veneer in your mouth and also prepare your teeth for veneers. In the third appointment, we bond the veneers to your teeth.
You must have healthy teeth and gums before getting veneers.
You can take care of them like regular teeth by brushing and flossing twice a day.
Crowns are much thicker than veneers and cover the whole tooth which requires the tooth to be reduced. Veneers are placed by preparing a thin layer of your teeth in front.
The treatment can be completed in two or three appointments
If taken care of, porcelain veneers can be very resistant to stains.
It depends on your requirement as if it is just a single tooth which is discolored you can get a single veneer. If you want a complete makeover you can even get veneers on all the teeth.
It is a relatively painless procedure and it is very rare for patients to complain of discomfort.
I needed veneers that would match my teeth color and got the procedure done from MedDental. I have extremely perfect teeth now and I am ever thankful to the dentists at this clinic.
I got porcelain veneers from MedDental and they made my smile even and beautiful. It was a pain-free procedure and I will recommend this clinic to all my friends.