Dental Implant Clinic
It is indeed unfortunate to lose one or more teeth due to cavities or some trauma. It affects the smile of a person and can cause harm to the self-esteem. We, at the Dome MedDental Clinic, provide the best dental implants in Dubai. We have the qualified implantologist Dr. Philippe Chanavaz, who specialized in the fields of advanced dental surgery and digital implantology. He is an exceptional Surgeon who can make a single implant to a full arch or full mouth reconstruction. He has an experience of more than 8000 implants and is passionate in the field of dental surgery.
How Dental Implants Work
Dental implants are substitutes for the roots of missing teeth and are artificial tooth roots made of titanium which looks like a screw. The implant is inserted directly into the jaw to support a replacement tooth like a dental crown, bridge, and removable or fixed dentures. After some time, the jawbone fuses itself with the dental implant and this procedure is a long-term solution for missing teeth. The dental implant consists of a titanium implant, implant abutment which is the connector that supports the crown, and an implant crown placed on the abutment.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Most ideal solution to replace missing tooth or teeth
- Feels natural and comfortable
- Excellent long-term retention and stability
- Prevents bone loss and gum erosion
- Maintains facial aesthetics
Why you Need Dental Implants
- To replace one or more teeth
- To provide support and stability for your denture
- To enhance chewing efficiency
- To increase confidence while smiling, talking, and eating
- To improve overall psychological health
- To improve aesthetic appearance and regain overall confidence
- To eliminate the pain and discomfort of removable dentures – full or partial
- Eliminate the numerous embarrassing inconveniences of removable dentures
- Esthetically, support teeth that look like real teeth
- Functionally, implants feel and act like real teeth
- Supported dentures eliminate the need for distasteful adhesives as with conventional dentures
- Dental implant supported dentures can improve the taste of food. With less plastic covering the roof of your mouth, you can enjoy natural flavors and sensations again
Frequently Asked Questions
Dental implants are a permanent and durable solution. It has optimal function and performance. It has better hygiene and taste sensation. It prevents bone loss and gum erosion. It is a more comfortable solution and gives a natural smile.
First you need to get a comprehensive evaluation and then a 3D CT Scan or radiograph. Later, the dental implant is placed in the jaw bone and covered with the gums. If the dental implant is in a visible area, a temporary crown or denture may be placed for aesthetic purposes.
Any patient who is missing teeth is considered an ideal candidate for dental implants. Implants are not advised during teenage years or while the facial bones are developing.
The procedure is virtually painless, and discomfort is typically minimal, especially with Dr Philippe’s Mini-Invasive Surgery Technique.
With proper care, dental implants can last more than 15 years.
For the first two weeks, a soft diet is recommended and later you can take care of it like your natural teeth by brushing twice and flossing daily.
Yes, it will. They will look and feel just like your natural teeth.
I have had cavities and wanted to get dental implants done but was unsure where to do it from. My brother told me about MedDental and I was extremely happy with the procedure.
I got dental implants done from MedDental and I am totally satisfied as to how it turned out. It looks completely natural and feels like original teeth.
I lost teeth in an accident and needed dental implants to get my smile back. MedDental gave me the perfect solution and I love my new set of implants.
Dental Implant treatment
Indication: best medical solution to correct missing teeth
One Tooth or Several Teeth (Scattered)
All the teeth from Upper Jaw or Lower Jaw or Both:
Two possible Cases: Bridge or Separate Implants and Crowns
2. Separate Implants and Crowns: Example: Partial or Full Lower Jaw Reconstruction
Exceptional Procedures in Implantology (practiced by Dr Philippe Chanavaz)
- Mini-invasive surgery
- Flapless: No flap
- Per-mucosal: No incision , no flap
- Short protocols:
- Average procedure time for a single implant : 15 minutes
- Full Arch: Less than 3 Hours
- One stage surgery: Only 1 procedure is necessary
- Immediate implant placement (extraction, sinus graft, soft tissue graft), after tooth extraction, if needed
- Success rate: 95 %
- After implant placement: No pain, no swelling, no discomfort
Option 1: Immediate Implant Placement with Differed Loading of Crown (Usual protocol)
Option 2: Immediate Implant placement followed by Immediate (*) Loading of Crown(s)Implant Planification for Immediate Loading (of Crowns)
One Crown Immediate Loading
Full Arch Immediate Loading (Several Crowns)
Our clinic performs a safe and advanced dental implant procedure in Dubai
Our dental facility features a state-of-the-art 3D X-ray machine that provides a clear and detailed view of where the implants should be secured. With this technology, our dental implants procedure is currently one of the safest oral procedures performed today. We have invested in an X-ray machine that complies with the recommended ALARA (As Low As Reasonable Achieved) radiation levels, which is 77 percent lower than other standard dental equipment. If needed, our Implantologist uses precision surgical guides to carefully and accurately place implants in gum tissues.
The Dome MedDental Clinic continues to invest in high technologies like these because we truly value the safety and protection of our patients. Using advanced equipment allows us to reduce the risks involved in a procedure, as well as prevent any incident that may cause damage to crucial bones or nerves.
Our clinic in Dubai has chosen one of the most researched and advanced company - from France -, Global D, among the numerous methods for installing same day implants. It has a success rate that registers above 95 percent.
We are extremely committed to providing the highest level of oral healthcare to our patients. As such, we want to guarantee that we give you the best chances for a successful oral procedure. We will continue to explore innovations and expand our services as we keep our commitment to deliver excellence and utmost safety for all our patients.