Reconstructive Implant Dentistry: Benefits of Dental Implants
Why Choose Dental implants?
When it comes to enhancing the shape of your teeth and their alignment with your jaw and chin, there are numerous procedures that can get the job done. Dental specialists in Dubai specialize in dental reconstructive procedures that not only promise to get you your smile back but also bring back your confidence. This post highlights the benefits of reconstructive dentistry and its various branches to help you understand how you can redefine and reconstruct your smile for a better life.
Full Mouth Reconstructions
Reconstructive dentistry is an umbrella term that includes various procedures aimed at reconstructing the shape and size of the jaw bone and dental structure for a pronounced and well-aligned look. Dental specialists in Dubai perform a number of reconstructive surgeries every year that are geared towards enhancing bite and teeth functionality for a productive life.
Reconstructive procedures are designed to give you a full mouth reconstruction. In most cases, you may not require a serious surgical treatment but patients who have multiple teeth and gum problems may require a full mouth reconstruction. Your dental specialist will decide what treatment will go best with your current requirement.
Here are some of the reconstructive treatments that you could benefit from.
- Restorative dental treatments: These include dental crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and fillings.
- Implant dentistry: It includes dental implants as a replacement for missing teeth. It replaces a tooth from root to crown.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Cosmetic treatments include teeth whitening, gum re-contouring, porcelain veneers and dental bonding.
- Neuromuscular dentistry: This involves the correction of bite problems and temporomandibular joints (TMJs) issues.
- Bruxism treatments: This therapy targets teeth grinding and similar problems.
- Orthodontics: This comprehensive treatment corrects dental alignment through Invisalign, regular braces, and retainers.
- Oral surgery: For patients seeking serious corrective surgery, this branch of reconstructive dentistry includes root canal treatment, tissue grafting, and dental extractions.
- Periodontal treatments: These treatments include periodontal surgery and scaling.
Benefits of Reconstructive Implant Dentistry
Reconstructive implant dentistry refers to dental implantology, a process that replaces missing teeth from root to crown. It is a constructive process where your dental specialist will replace your damaged or missing tooth with a dental implant. The implants are designed to give you a lasting result so you can go on with your life without worrying about your missing teeth. Implants usually last a lifetime.
Some of the main benefits of seeking professional help for implantology include:
- Mini-invasive surgery
- Per-mucosal and flapless procedure
- Short protocols with average procedure time around 15 minutes
- Full Arch procedure in less than 3 Hours
- No post-surgery pain, swelling or discomfort.
- Immediate implant placement (extraction, sinus graft, soft tissue graft) after tooth extraction, if needed.
Dental reconstruction not only helps you regain your teeth and smile but also helps you redefine and essentially rebuild your self-esteem that helps you do better in life. When approaching dental implants, ensure that you have an extensive consultation with your dental specialist to understand the treatment, recovery time and costs.
Dental reconstruction is a modern day medical miracle. You no longer have to worry about the various dental abnormalities that impact your everyday life. Talk to your dental surgeon and specialist before choosing implants and reap full benefits of this reconstructive treatment.