Dental Hygienist Tools And Equipment
Again, in our Clinic, Health protection of our patients is paramount!
- And this protection is mainly assured by a permanently clean environment and perfectly disinfected and sterilized instruments to be used by our Doctors for our patients ‘treatments.
- At the design stage of the Clinic, Philippe and another French World Famous Expert in Sterilization Christian KEMPF imagined a State-Of-The-Art “Sterilization” Room with an Air Circulation obliging the potentially “contaminated” air to avoid the Clean area where all the instruments come are a first stage of disinfection. The design has been largely applauded by all our patients…after being approved by our Authority!
- When the design has been completed, the best equipment has been carefully chosen to take care of the 2 necessary steps followed by all the instruments used by our Doctors and Nurses: Disinfection and, then, Sterilization.
- The Disinfection process includes one of the best available equipment in the market: the world-known MIELE Washer-Disinfector G 7891.
The Miele Washer-Disinfector is designed to clean, rinse and thermally disinfect re-usable equipment.
High - level disinfection:
The washer-disinfector cleans items, and in the disinfection program, simultaneously thermally disinfects at 93°C/200°F.
Areas of effectiveness are physical removal or thermal inactivation of vegetative bacteria including mycobacteria, fungi, fungal spores and viruses. These catergories include the Mycobacterium tuberculosis and the Enterococcus faecium.
- The Sterilization process is assured by the Sterilization leader equipment’s (W&H) in the market, including a World-Class Sterilizer called “LISA” and additional equipment.
All these equipment ensures a complete traceability of the full sterilization process which is assessed during random tests by our Authority (DHA).
- Assistina 3x3: Perfect cleaning inside and outside of the chair Instruments (straight)
- Now our Doctors can concentrate on what is really important: their patients.
- Indeed, the fully automatic Assistina 3x3 takes over the time-consuming process of preparing e.g. straight and and contra-angle handpieces and turbines for sterilization.
- Seal²: A perfect seal in 2 seconds
- A sterile state is difficult to maintain.
- It is a condition that lasts only as long as an absolutely resistant and hermetically sealed protective system preserves the sterile object from the environment.
- Seal² assures this by producing perfect 12 mm seals in just two seconds!
- Sterilizer Lisa:
- Type B water steam sterilizer
- With Class B automatic cycles, a fast cycle for dental handpieces and integrated traceability, W&H is setting new standards in modern dentistry with the Lisa sterilizer.
- LisaSafe label printer:
- Creating a link to the patient file
- The LisaSafe label printer is a quick and easy tool for linking the sterilization cycle and dental products used for treatment with the patient file.
- The label printer is connected to the Lisa “class B” autoclave.
- Bar code labels are only printed if the sterilization cycle is successfully completed.
- A Bar code reader is included with the LisaSafe.
- This enables to scan labels into the patient files.
- Multidem: The water demineralizer system
- The water demineralizer system Multidem supplies top quality demineralized water for generating steam in autoclaves. As a result, it ensures consistent and optimized performance, thereby extending the service life of our sterilizer.
- Additional spray gun: In addition, Multidem is also equipped with a spray gun. This is ideal for rinsing instruments prior to sterilization.