X-ray: Planmeca ProMax 2D-3D Classic
- Planmeca unique ProMax® 3D product family offers industry-leading equipment for all maxillofacial imaging. All volume sizes from the smallest special cases to images of the whole skull are available.
- Our choice, the Planmeca ProMax® 3D Classic, our Clinic’s dedicated 2D-3D (CBCT) X-ray unit, is designed to obtain complete information on your patient’s anatomy in the minutest detail.
- With a maximum Field Of View (FOV) of Ø80x 80 mm extendable by the Unique Triple Scan offering a FOV of 140 x 105 x 80 mm, it gives a clear view of the mandible and maxilla, thus offering entirely new possibilities for diagnostics.
- Planmeca ProMax 3D Classic complies with a multitude of diagnostic requirements: those of endodontics, periodontics, orthodontics, implantology, dental and maxillofacial surgery, and TMJ (Temporo Mandibular Joint) analysis.
- Our advanced imaging software tools maximize the beneﬁts.
How Helpful is it for Implant Surgery?
- In modern dentistry, the demand for implant surgery is steadily growing, which has created a need for more advanced X-ray imaging systems. To meet the needs of modern surgical dentistry and to supply high-quality imaging in a three-dimensional format with limited patient radiation dose, Planmeca ProMax 3D Classic utilizes Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology.
- This innovative, versatile, and dynamic imaging device opens up new possibilities for on-site dentists, especially for Implantology as it allows a safe and accurate positioning of the implants…withdrawing the latent risk of errors possibly leading to nerve touching with irreversible consequence for the patients!
Planmeca unique ProMax® 3D product family offers industry-leading equipment for all maxillofacial imaging. All volume sizes from the smallest special cases to images of the whole skull are available.